Monday 13 November 2017

Your blogging experience

My blogging experience this semester was interesting because I never had written a blog, and I am not used to write in English. The exercise themes were very friendly and the form how we can write with our personal style was a comfortable form to get close to English. I am disillusioned with the blog classes when I had to go to other classes, but it is a problem of social sciences department.
I am happy with my written skills development, because now I can write more faster and I can chat with my father in English (he loves the English and he practice with me). Besides I discovered how written skills help us to find information to our jobs.
If I can talk about what I would like to include in the future, I would wait more consideration from other subjects because I can't development my skills if I have to go to an exam or test at the same time with I have to blogging, but I told It is a department problem.

I would like write about social science, because if I am studying it I need more tools in future perspective, for practice job or investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment