Monday 13 November 2017

A singer I like

I have to say I don’t have a favourite band, but I like too many singers and bands. One of those singers is Alex Anwandter, a Chilean who sang in Teleradio Donoso, but now he has a soloist carreer with two discs, “Rebeldes” and “Amiga”, the first released in 2011 and the second released in 2016, besides he is a sexual dissent activist, music producer and filmmaker. He released his first film in 2015, in Guadalajara film festival, it was named “Nunca vas a estar solo” and it is inspired in Daniel Zamudio case. Alex has a disc with the Chilean artist Gepe.
Alex Anwandter sings pop music, and I like his music because he has very emotive lyrics where I find any differents moods from happiness to breaks-up, besides I like when I listen Alex Anwandter music with my friends because he is a common taste, and he is very danceable.

My favourite Alex song is “Rebeldes”, because it has a contagious rhythm, with a lyric what talk about love, and it has a special music video. I can remember how impressed I was when I saw the video.
Álex Anwandter (6555717877).jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment