Tuesday 14 November 2017

A photograph

 I took this photograph in 2015 winter. The photograph place is ubicated in a Talca street, and it show a message I like, this says “el mundo es para quien arriesga”.
I remember how I thought in the photograph many time before I took it because the scene and how the people are place was in my imagination like a dream.
I like this photograph because it have an important message but the people walk around the write without look at it. It represent the cities rithm and how we can't take a minute to reflex about other things out our responsabilities, or this is what I wanted to represent when I took it.

I would like realice more photograph like it, trying to rescue other places of my city, or her people. I know how the photograph can save memories, and I think this photograph save my Talca's memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment