Monday 28 August 2017

Why did you choose your career/ study programme?

I chose sociology when I was in third grade of high school. When I remember it, I can't forget my father's reaction, because he was scared when he listened to it. He told me, if I study sociology, I would be hungry. His reaction was very predictable, because when I was a child I would be an industrial engineering. My mother's reaction was very similar, but she was less exaggerated than my father.

My sociology interest appeared when I knew about the career. I have a friend who studies sociology and he introduced me in this discipline. I didn't accept my preference for the career after a year of my first approach, but I needed to take the choice to select my "preuniversitario" subjects.

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. The fathers always are so exaggerated. I make happy your decision, it's good guide in base to the own interest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh men, I think that was a difficult moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. parents are never glad to hear that jajaxd it's hard to tell them the big news

    ReplyDelete